Industrial HVAC Services in Spruce Grove, AB
Cross Country Mechanical Services HVAC & Refrigeration Systems
Industrial facilities require large HVAC and refrigeration systems. These systems are complicated and complex, and as such, should only be maintained, repaired, and replaced by a qualified industrial HVAC contractor. At Cross Country Mechanical, our team is trained to provide reliable industrial HVAC and refrigeration services in Spruce Grove, AB, and the surrounding areas. We understand the complexity of these systems and have the experience and skill to ensure the run at peak performance. Whether you have been experiencing an issue with your system or it’s time for annual maintenance, we can get the job done right. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Our Industrial Services
At Cross Country Mechanical, you can count on us to provide comprehensive service for your industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems. We have a team of dedicated journeymen that are fully trained and qualified to complete repairs, routine maintenance, and total system replacement. No matter what service we’re completing, you can count on us to be honest about the current state of your system and suggest any additional services needed to keep your system in good working order. Our industrial refrigeration and HVAC services include all of the following:
- Expert service on all industrial refrigeration and HVAC makes and models
- Repair and parts replacement
- Preventative maintenance program
- Energy management and control
- New equipment installation
- Equipment retrofits
When to Call an Industrial HVAC Contractor
Though an industrial HVAC system is much larger and more complicated than a residential system, its purpose remains the same, keep your indoor area comfortable. Due to this common purpose, the signs of trouble for both industrial and residential HVAC are also similar. For example, you’ll want to call an industrial HVAC contractor if you notice that your space isn’t as comfortable as it used to be, or if some areas of the space are a comfortable temperature while others are not. It also may be time to evaluate your system if your energy bills continue to climb with the same amount of usage. This could be a sign your system is aging and losing efficiency. Any other things out of the ordinary, like strange sounds or smells, are also signs that it’s time to call in a professional.
Signs Your Refrigeration System Needs Service
If you run a business that requires a commercial refrigeration system, you have to keep the system in good working order, as it provides a service vital to your daily operations. A malfunctioning refrigeration system could result in lost products or ingredients your business needs, which could spiral to cause lost customers and revenue. For this reason, it’s important to call a professional technician for repair as soon as you notice an issue. Be sure to keep an eye out for any of the following warning signs and contact us right away:
- Ice on the exterior: Ice forming on the door of your refrigeration unit is a sign it needs attention. This could mean the temperature inside isn’t correct or that the system is overloaded, and there isn’t sufficient airflow.
- Temperature issues: If you notice a sudden change in the temperature of your fridge, this is also a cause for concern. If the interior of the refrigerator isn’t as cold as it should be, it could be a sign that the unit is low on refrigerant.
- Food spoilage: When food items begin spoiling more quickly than usual, it may be a sign your refrigeration system can no longer maintain a proper temperature. If you begin to notice this as a recurring issue, your fridge likely needs a repair.
- Higher energy bills: If your refrigerator usage stays the same, but your energy bills continue to rise each month, it’s likely your system needs a repair. This is a sign that your refrigerator is working harder than it previously did to maintain the same temperature. We’ll be able to identify what is causing the problem.
Why Choose Cross Country Mechanical?
There are many reasons to choose Cross Country Mechanical as your industrial HVAC contractor, but perhaps the most important reason is our commitment to superior customer service. We treat your system with the utmost care and respect, ensuring all the services we complete are done safely and effectively. We are also fully bonded, licensed, and insured to give you added peace of mind. Combine that with our many years of experience in the industrial and commercial HVAC industries, and you couldn’t choose a better contractor for your service. If you are in need of service to your industrial HVAC or refrigeration system, please reach out to our team today. We provide prompt, friendly service and can respond 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- Licensed and Certified
- Competitive Pricing
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professionally Trained Journeymen
- High Quality Products
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Workmanship