Indoor Air Quality Service in Edmonton & Spruce Grove
Protecting What You Cherish Most
The last thing you need to worry about is the quality of the air in your home. Yet for many people, indoor air quality is a pressing concern. At Cross Country Mechanical, we want the residents of Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, and surrounding areas, to know that we offer a full range of indoor air quality services, including indoor air quality testing and indoor air quality monitoring. Our air quality services feature the latest and best equipment so we can accurately detect contaminants in your air and fit you with a purifying/filtration system that will work best for your home.
Indoor air quality refers to the purity of the air you breathe inside any confined area, such as a room, a house, or place of business. It is affected by many things, including temperature, ventilation, and the presence of contaminants. It is important that you have your indoor air quality tested by professionals to ensure the health and safety of yourself and your loved ones. Find out how we can help you protect what you cherish most by scheduling a consultation!
The Importance of Indoor Air Quality
It is often overlooked, but indoor quality is very important to your health. Poor indoor air quality could proliferate mold spores, which can have an adverse effect on your respiratory system. Mold spores could also cause damage to your home or place of business. If you suffer from allergies or have sensitive sinuses, you could experience excessive sneezing, runny nose, dry eyes, or cough when your indoor air quality is compromised. Aside from health issues, poor indoor air quality could cause foul odors, stuffy indoor areas, and a generally uncomfortable atmosphere.
Why Should You Consider an Indoor Air Quality System?
Indoor air quality products have come a long way in the last decade. Some systems can trap contaminants as small as 0.003 microns or smaller. But what are the specific benefits of indoor air quality monitoring and filtering systems? Let’s look:
- Great for Pet Owners – One of the biggest challenges for pet owners is dealing with pet hair. Some indoor air quality systems are very adept at trapping and controlling pet hair and pet dander contamination.
- Improved HVAC Efficiency – Some systems help your HVAC system run more efficiently by improving airflow and limiting clogging in vents and HVAC filters. This lowers your utility bills, and it can also extend the life of your HVAC system.
- Better Sleep – Many airborne contaminants can irritate your respiratory system and make it harder for you to sleep. When you can trap these contaminants, you may find that you sleep better.
- Better Health – By far, the best benefit to installing an indoor air quality system is better overall health. Modern systems can trap airborne viruses and other pollutants that can cause respiratory issues and illnesses.
What Causes Indoor Air Pollution?
There are many things that can be detrimental to the quality of your indoor air. Some of the most common causes of poor indoor air quality include:
- Cigarette smoke
- Emissions from fireplace use
- Emissions from stoves
- Chemicals stored indoors
- Poor ventilation
- High humidity in indoor areas
- Cleaning products stored indoors
Contact Us for Residential Indoor Air Quality Services
Here at Cross Country Mechanical, we care about the health and safety of our community members. That’s why we offer a full array of indoor air quality testing, monitoring, and installation services. We want you and your family to feel at ease and be healthy in your home, which is why we offer services like duct cleaning and licensed and certified air quality system installation in Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, and surrounding areas. We have been helping our community breathe fresher, healthier, and safer air since 2013, and we can do the same for your home. Schedule an appointment with us today!
- Licensed and Certified
- Competitive Pricing
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professionally Trained Journeymen
- High Quality Products
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Workmanship