Convenient Garage Heaters in Edmonton & Spruce Grove
The Best Garage Heaters Installed by Cross County Mechanical
Wouldn’t it be convenient to avoid the cold air when you start your car in the morning during the blistering cold winter months? The professionals at Cross Country Mechanical install garage heaters in Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, & surrounding areas. As a locally-owned and operated business, our technicians understand the challenges our neighbors face during winter and are proud to provide some relief for your home. A garage heater is a simple, safe, and convenient system that heats your garage or workshop so you can enjoy the space comfortably. More homeowners choose us for their garage heater installation and HVAC services because we provide 24/7 emergency services and have over 90 years of combined experience. Contact us today to schedule your installation or service.
What Types of Garage Heaters Are Available?
The licensed and insured professionals at Cross Country Mechanical use the very best products and brands to provide comfort to your garage or workshop space. When you meet with us, we’ll help you understand the different garage heater units and select the one that fits your space and budget. We offer three types of garage heaters that provide benefits to your space. Learn more about which one is right for your garage.
- Forced Hot Air – Hot-air garage heaters are the most affordable and efficient garage heater units available. While they offer a lower operational cost, the initial installation is normally more expensive. These units usually are connected to a natural gas line or propane tank to blow warm air into the space.
- Convection – Convection garage heaters offer greater convenience because they are portable or can be permanently mounted. However, convection units typically take longer to run before bringing the space to a comfortable temperature.
- Radiant – Radiant garage heaters are versatile and can be powered by natural gas, propane, or electricity. They provide a steady, ambient warmth to slowly bring the space up to temperature without blowing hot air.
Do I Need a Garage Heater?
For many, the morning routine can be challenging enough. It becomes unbearable once you add in the unpleasantness of getting into a car in the freezing cold garage. Garage heaters offer convenience for homeowners by providing you and your family members comfort in the morning. You shouldn’t be starting your car when parked in a garage. Carbon monoxide is a very serious health hazard. Garage heaters are a safe and effective way to stay comfortable. For some, they may even be a necessity. If you work on vehicles out of your garage or use it as a workspace during the winter, a garage heater will keep you comfortable throughout the day. HVAC professionals can help you determine which type of garage heater is right for you.
What are the Benefits of Garage Heater Installation?
There are numerous benefits to installing a garage heater in your home. When you choose us for your installation, we’ll help you understand how to get the most from your new unit. Learn more about the benefits of installing a garage heater in your home.
- Comfort – The primary reason homeowners choose to install a garage heater in their garage is the added comfort. Garage heaters allow you to stay warm when you enter the garage to leave for the morning.
- Usable Square Footage – Most garages are not connected to your home’s furnace heater, making them cold and unusable during the winter. You can use the space throughout the winter months with a garage heater.
- Protect Your Vehicle – Warming your vehicle up before you drive is better for its overall health. It provides an opportunity for the parts and battery to warm up before driving. However, starting your car inside the garage is dangerous. Garage heaters will warm your car and alleviate any issues due to the cold weather.
Learn More About Our Garage Heater Installation Process
Once you’ve decided on the type of garage heater you need, our team will be there to assist with a comprehensive installation process. Most units are installed on the ceiling or wall, where they won’t interfere with your day-to-day routine. The installation usually takes between four to six hours to complete depending on the extent of the work necessary. Our technicians will provide you with an accurate project timeline so you can plan accordingly.
Quality Garage Heaters Installed By Cross Country Mechanical
Enjoy the convenience and comfort of a new garage heater installed by the professionals at Cross Country Mechanical in Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, & surrounding areas. We combine our years of experience and commitment to customer satisfaction to ensure you get the very best service and quality every time. As a locally-owned business, our top priority is to ensure you are entirely satisfied with our service. From the moment you contact us for a consultation until the installation is completed and beyond, we’ll treat you with the respect you deserve. Schedule your garage heater installation and all your HVAC needs.
- Licensed and Certified
- Competitive Pricing
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professionally Trained Journeymen
- High Quality Products
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Workmanship