Emergency Furnace Repairs in Spruce Grove and Edmonton
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
Cross Country Mechanical understands that tough Canadian winters can put a great strain on your furnace. This is why we offer emergency furnace repair services to keep your home comfortable and warm through Canada’s coldest winter nights. Cross Country Mechanical’s team of highly skilled technicians is on call 24/7 for our residents in Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, and surrounding areas, to get your furnace emergency repair done quickly.
Common Furnace Repair Emergencies
Whether you have a forced-air furnace, an in-floor heating furnace, or an HVAC system, Cross Country Mechanical can get your home heated in no time. Some common emergency furnace repair services that you could experience are:
- Broken Thermostat: Like most home regulator items, batteries can suddenly die leaving you without heat. Try switching out old thermostat batteries to fix your furnace. If changing the batteries in your thermostat didn’t solve your furnace emergency, it may be time to call your local emergency furnace repair service.
- Ignition Issues: The ignitor of your furnace is what gives heat to your home—if your ignitor isn’t functioning properly, your furnace won’t produce heat. This can often be one of the first parts of your furnace to wear out, so it is recommended to keep an eye on how it is functioning. Luckily, in most cases, you can have your ignitor replaced as a relatively cost-saving option to repair your furnace.
- Blocked Intake Valve: The intake valve is where your furnace brings air in to be heated and sometimes it can become clogged or obstructed by ice, dust, or other debris. We can determine if a blocked intake valve is the root of your furnace problems and provide you with furnace repair emergency services.
- Broken Blower Motor: As you can probably guess, a broken blower motor means your furnace is unable to distribute heated air to your house. Repairing a broken blower motor is a more complicated process so it is recommended to speak to a furnace or HVAC technician directly to see what your options are.
How to Know If You Need Emergency Furnace Repair Services
Knowing when and if you require emergency repair services for your furnace can be challenging. Watching for some tell-tale signs of wear can be useful for deciding when it may be time to think about contacting trained professionals. If you notice any of the following things happening when you switch on your furnace, it is advised to contact your local emergency furnace repair company:
- Varying temperatures throughout your home: You may notice some rooms get rather hot compared to others.
- Ignitor flame colour is yellow, not blue: When your thermostat directs your furnace to turn on, it will send a signal to the ignitor, causing a blue flame to ignite. If you notice this flame isn’t blue but more yellow in colour, it may be a good time to call for emergency furnace repair services.
- Strange noises: Furnace units generally only last for about 15 to 20 years, and when they get closer to the end of their life, they may start to sound off making popping, rattling, or other unusual noises.
- Stale or dry air: Uncomfortable dry or stale air is a tell-tale sign that your furnace may need to be repaired or replaced.
Still unsure about whether your furnace needs to be repaired? Look at our FAQ page to learn more about what to look out for!
Local Emergency Furnace Repair to Keep You Warm and Safe
Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, and surrounding areas residents are no strangers to Canada’s cold winters, which is why Cross Country Mechanical is dedicated to providing fast 24-hour emergency furnace repairs to keep your family and home safe during even the harshest winter weather. More than a risk of a cold house is the increased risk of your home’s water pipes freezing and bursting, causing more damage and headache than just the cold. We understand the gravity of this situation and our team of professional technicians is ready whenever you need emergency furnace repair services.
Why Cross Country Mechanical for Furnace Emergency Repairs?
Since 2013, Cross Country Mechanical has been locally owned and operated with two convenient locations in Spruce Grove and Edmonton to offer the residents of our community excellent emergency furnace repair services. Throughout the year, we are prepared to handle any furnace repair services and installations at competitive, affordable prices. We offer a variety of FREE evaluations for:
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Efficient Energy Management
- Retrofitting of Operating Systems
- New Equipment Installations
- Green Technologies
We offer technical assistance in repairs, maintenance, and installation—so no matter how you need help, Cross Country Mechanical can be of service to you or your business.
Contact Us for Furnace Emergency Repairs
If you need emergency furnace repairs in Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, and surrounding areas, you can contact us for help. Our technicians are standing by to respond quickly and efficiently to get your home or place of business back to comfort.
- Licensed and Certified
- Competitive Pricing
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professionally Trained Journeymen
- High Quality Products
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Workmanship