Heating System Installation or Replacement in Edmonton & Spruce Grove
Heating System Installation Done Right
If you have been a resident of Spruce Grove, Parkland County, Edmonton, and surrounding areas, for at least one winter, then you know how important your heating system is. At Cross Country Mechanical, we want to provide you and your home with the warmth you need to get through the winter months comfortably. We provide central heating system installation or replacement and we offer these services for an affordable price. We are not in the business of price gouging our customers in their time of need. Instead, we provide comprehensive heating service at affordable prices. Whether you need a brand new central air heating system installation, a central heating system replacement, or just need your heating system tuned up before the winter months, we will be there for you. If you want to improve the energy efficiency of your home, we can consult with you on a replacement heating system that will save you money on your utility bills. But it all starts with a phone call, so dial our number today!
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
If you have a furnace installed in your home, you should keep a close eye on it. An old or malfunctioning furnace could be costing you a lot of money and may even pose a safety risk. Here are the tell-tale signs that you need to replace your furnace:
- Frequent Repairs – While all systems need repairs from time to time, frequent furnace repairs are a sign that you should at least consider replacing yours. If you have had to have your furnace repaired more than once in the last two years, it is probably a good idea to replace it.
- Strange Noises – Furnaces start to make sounds they never made before when they are about to fail. If yours is making popping, rattling, or otherwise unusual noises, you may want to start shopping for a new furnace.
- Spiking Utility Bills – As furnaces get older, they must work harder to heat your home. This usually results in higher-than-normal utility bills. If your gas and electric bills have increased but your furnace usage has remained the same, it could be a sign that it needs to be replaced.
- Uneven Heating – Do you notice that some rooms in your home don’t get warm at all? When some furnaces are on their last legs, they can have trouble distributing warm air to all areas of the house.
- Age – When your furnace gets to be between 15 and 20 years old, you should start to consider replacing it. Most furnaces will last a maximum of 20 years, so instead of waiting for yours to stop working, be prepared and start shopping when it gets to be about 15 years old.
The Right Furnace for You
At Cross Country Mechanical, we are all about fitting our customers with heating and cooling systems that are perfect for their homes. We will consult with you at length and discuss all the options available to you. There are different types of furnaces you can choose from. One type is a traditional gas-powered forced-air furnace, which pushes heated air through ducts in your home. Another type is in-floor heating furnaces, which rely on boilers to heat your floors, so no forced air is needed. Forced-air systems are more common, and you may already have the ductwork for it in your home. However, in-floor systems are considered cleaner.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
No matter what type of system you decide is right for your home, you can always count on us for professional installation. We install all kinds of heating systems to the highest level of detail and professionalism. You should choose us for your next heating installation or replacement project because it is our goal to meet the full satisfaction of our customers on every job. Schedule your no-obligation consultation today!
- Licensed and Certified
- Competitive Pricing
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Professionally Trained Journeymen
- High Quality Products
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Workmanship